Most Popular Articles
- 10 Middle-Class Jobs That Will Vanish by 2018
One industry is expected to lose 1.2 million jobs in the next seven years...
- The 5 Wealthiest Members of Congress
Updated with the latest data: The combined net worth of 2011's five wealthiest lawmakers is over $263 million more than last year's group!
- These Four Giant U.S. States are About to Go Bankrupt
- 11 Household Names That Will Vanish by 2012
Whether they're going under, being bought out, or simply getting a new face, we believe these 11 companies will have a hard time making it to 2012 unchanged.
- 10 Facts About China You Won't Believe (But You Should)
One of America's most famous fast food chains opens a new store in China every single day. Growth like that could only be sustained by a supercharged economy able to generate these 10 fascinating statistics.
- 9 Changes You Think Add Value to Your Home, But Don't
If you're a homeowner, you probably think that you know sure-fire ways of adding value to your home. But before you begin construction, check this list to make sure you're not wasting time and money!
- 50 Warren Buffett Quotes to Inspire Your Investing
Not all of us have the investing savvy of Warren Buffett, but we can certainly benefit from his wit and wisdom.
- 25 States With the Highest Debt Per Person
Can you guess which states have the highest debt per person? Those at the very top of our list may surprise you. So read on to see if you owe more to your state's debtholders than you know...
- The 13 Most Absurd Pork Barrel Spending Projects of 2010
Read on to see the 13 most absurd places to which your tax dollars are being funneled.
- The 9 Most Surprising Things Worth More Than Their Weight In Gold
Pound-for-pound, here are some of the few things that are actually worth more than their weight in gold.