- Forget Student Loans -- Try This Tax-Friendly Account You've Probably Forgotten
This under-used account is one of the best ways to reduce the rising costs of education. Here's the scoop.
- The $6,000 Tax Deduction That You're Probably Forgetting
More than 13 million Americans have these accounts. Find out how to get the deduction for 2013 -- or maybe even for 2012!
- The Last-Minute 2012 Tax Move Investors Must Make
Time's running out, but you can still make this key move to get yourself a last-minute deduction. Here's how...
- What Every Dividend Investor Needs To Know About Taxes
Companies take a tax hit before paying out dividends. Here's how to ensure you don't take an unnecessary tax hit after receiving them.
- 8 Ways To Manage That Retirement Tax Bite
Make your money last by reducing your overall tax bill. We tell you how.
- 2013 Tax Law Changes Affecting Your 401(k) And IRA
Here's how to maximize your savings by taking advantage of new tax laws...
- What Every Investor Should Know Before Tax Time
Here's how to ease the tax hurt when it comes to your investments.
- Obamacare Taxes Are Coming -- Here Are 6 Ways To Limit What You Owe
These simple moves could save investors thousands on their 2013 taxes.
- 13 Surprising Tax Breaks You're Probably Missing
Two million Americans overpay their taxes. These 13 credits may stop you from becoming one of them.
- Squeeze In One Last 2012 Tax Deduction With This Simple Move
Find out about this overlooked deduction -- and three other smart tax moves investors should make right now.