Homes & Mortgages
- 5 Key Terms You Must Know Before Getting A Mortgage
Real estate agents and mortgage lenders may be aliens, but you can understand their language. Here's how...
- Housing Stocks Have Had A Lucrative Run -- But Will It Last?
About 20% of mortgaged homes are under water. Here's what that means for housing investments.
- How To Access 2 Million Foreclosure Listings -- For Free!
Never pay again to find foreclosed homes in your area. That's one of many money-saving real-estate tips in this week's column of the best money links on the web.
- Dreaming Of A Second Home? These 9 Tips Can Make It A Reality
Worried about having two mortgages at once? These nine tips will help you stay out of that conundrum.
- This Fail-Safe Trick Can Spare Your Home From Costly Damage
Worried about the current devastating drought's effect on your home? Here's how to protect it.
- 90,000 Reasons Why You've Got The Wrong Mortgage
A 15-year loan can bring you more than long-term savings. Find out the one huge reason for pursuing a shorter-term mortgage.
- 8 Insane Ways People Destroyed Their Foreclosed Homes
What are the craziest things people will do to their homes when they face foreclosure? Here are great real-life examples of homeowners gone wild.
- Two Simple Signs That Your Realtor's Not Doing His Job
Now that housing information is easily accessible online, real estate agents' specialties have changed. Here's how to find a Realtor who's effective in today's market.
- The Shocking Reason Why The Foreclosure Near You Won't Go Away
Foreclosures can be eyesores and depress property value. Why won't they sell? One of the real reasons will shock you.
- The 5 Worst Things You Can Do When Buying A Short-Sale House
Buying a short-sale house can mean big savings -- if you know the tricks to navigating this complicated market.