Time Value of Money
- How One Normal Lady Turned $200 into $7 Million
Invest for the long-term to take advantage of what Albert Einstein reportedly called "the most powerful force on earth."
- A Primer on Present Value and Its Many Uses
Would you rather have $24,000 today, or $25,000 one year from today? If you want to know which offer is the better deal, you'll need to know about present value.
- The Greatest Mathematical Discovery of All Time
Whether you're a long-term investor watching your money add up or a value investor reinvesting your dividends, this mathematical phenomenon is ultimately behind the growth of your bottom line.
- How to Calculate Present Value Using Excel or a Financial Calculator
Present value is one of the most important concepts in finance. Luckily, once you learn a few tricks, you can calculate it easily using Microsoft Excel or a financial calculator.
- How to Calculate Future Value Using Excel or a Financial Calculator
Future value is one of the most important concepts in finance. Luckily, once you learn a few tricks, you can calculate it easily using Microsoft Excel or a financial calculator.
- Calculating Internal Rate of Return Using Excel or a Financial Calculator
Financial calculators and Microsoft Excel make calculating IRR amazingly simple -- here's how to use them.