- Technical Indicators -- 5 Key Metrics for Market Watchers
I'll explain what the financial commentators are talking about, and show you how to profit from their technical reading of the stock market's tea leaves.
- Swing Trading's 11 Commandments: Top Strategies for Technical Analysis
By studying and incorporating them into your existing market framework, they will help you execute your own winning swing trades.
- Swing Trading Support & Resistance Secrets
This tutorial will not only provide you with a strong foundation in technical analysis, but will also help you improve your own ability to find and execute profitable trades.
- Where is the Bottom? Technical Analysis May Have the Answer
Here are some clues to what may lie ahead.
- How Swing Traders Harness the Power of Trendlines
The most important skill in technical analysis is detecting the trend of the time frame you are trading in. In today's lesson, I'll show you how.
- Principles of Technical Analysis: The Cup-and-Handle Pattern
Here we have yet another installment of Dr. Melvin Pasternak's series, "Principles of Technical Analysis." This week he discusses a trading pattern that can lead to a bullish breakout.
- How to Use Candlesticks for Successful Swing Trading
Today I'm going to teach you everything you need to know about one of the key tools used in technical analysis -- candlesticks.
- Principles of Technical Analysis: The Complex Head-and-Shoulders Pattern
Here we use a variation of head-and-shoulders analysis to analyze a popular stock.
- Principles of Technical Analysis: The Evening Star Formation
The evening star formation is an important indicator, and you should know that "if you see the Evening Star, a top is often not very far."