- Ask the Expert: What Is Beta, And Why Does It Matter?
Don't know where to start? Make sure your portfolio matches the risk you can handle with this handy little formula.
- Video: How to Measure a Company's Risk Using Debt Ratio
When measuring a company's risk, look no further than the debt ratio -- a simple, yet effective formula used to quantify how leveraged a company truly is.
- The Most Famous Number in Investing
This simple ratio answers the No. 1 question every investor has about a stock: Is this investment worth the price?
- 15 Financial Ratios Every Investor Should Use
Using and interpreting financial ratios is one of the most valuable investing skills. These 15 ratios are a great place to start.
- With This Ratio, Cash Flows Are King
Want a better indicator than the P/E ratio? Calculating free cash flow relative to a company's valuation can be a better way to compare your alternatives.