Financial Statement Analysis
- The 8 Most Important Facts To Know About A Company Before You Invest
Want better returns? Don't buy another stock without knowing these eight terms first.
- Financial Statement Analysis for Beginners
You don't have to be a financial wizard to glean the most important statistics about a company. Learn the basics of understanding financial statements in three simple steps.
- A Simple Method for Calculating Book Value
Many of this year's best performers have one thing in common: a highly valued underlying business. Sound hard to calculate? It's so easy, even my first grader can do it!
- 10 Things to Know About Every Cash Flow Statement
This often overlooked financial statement tells it's reader where the cash is coming from, and more importantly, if its burned away faster than its generated.
- Ten Things You Need to Know About Every Balance Sheet
Learn how to break down a balance sheet to better understand a company's financial health.