- The Quirky And Brutal Origins Of The Terms 'Bear' And 'Bull'
You won't believe how these common investing terms came to be.
- High Inflation Is Coming -- Here's How To Protect Your Wealth Now
The nation's top bond fund manager says, "The cult of inflation may only have just begun." But that doesn't mean you have to suffer.
- 15 Insider Facts To Demystify The Federal Reserve
Think of it this way: If you've played Monopoly, you can understand the Fed. Ready for a round?
- The 10 Numbers That Could Decide The Presidential Election
Find out what's keeping the candidates awake at night.
- Why March Madness Isn't Always an Economic Win
Though tourism officials claim the Final Four brings hundreds of millions of dollars to their cities, studies show the games cost more than they're worth.
- Decoding Wall Street's Most Bizarre Headlines
If you're wondering what haircuts have to do with Greek bondholders, you might need a quick lesson in financial jargon...
- Why You Should be Worried About China's Slowdown
The pace at which the world's fastest-growing economy slows will undoubtedly impact markets around the world -- and it may seriously affect your portfolio.
- How a Falling Dollar May Revive U.S. Manufacturing
"We don't make stuff anymore" is a refrain heard from the steel mills of Ohio to furniture makers of North Carolina. But that's all about to change...
- 10 U.S. States with the Highest Unemployment Rates
The residents of these 10 states are still dealing with uncharacteristically high levels of unemployment.
- Why Middle-Class Americans Are Turning to Dumpster Diving
Tonight, thousands of Americans will embark on the nation's latest trend: jumping in dumpsters to dig for food.