InvestingAnswers' financial calculators feature our unique format that not only do the calculations, but also explain what the calculation means to you.
Our collection of financial calculators is always growing. We continually add and improve our calculators with the goal of building the most thorough and complete collection of financial calculators available online. Bookmark this page and come back often.
- Loan Interest Calculator: How Much Interest Will I Pay My Lender?
Use this loan interest calculator to see how much interest you can expect to pay your lender over the course of your loan.
- Mortgage Calculator: What Will My Monthly Principal & Interest Payment Be?
If you’re considering a fixed-rate mortgage, use this calculator to see the total principal and interest you’ll owe each month.
- Car Loan Calculator: What Will My Monthly Principal & Interest Payment Be?
If you’re thinking about financing a new or used car, use this calculator to see the total principal and interest payment you’ll owe each month.
- Amortization Schedule Calculator: What Is the Repayment Schedule for My Mortgage?
This loan amortization calculator creates a table that shows the total amount of interest and principal payable to the lender, the portion of each monthly payment that is interest or principal, and the balance outstanding at any given point in time.
- Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) Calculator
CAGR is a useful measure of growth over multiple time periods, especially if the value of the investment fluctuates widely during the time period in question.
- Simple Savings Calculator: How Much Could I Save Up Over Time?
Use this savings calculator to see how much money you could accumulate over time by investing part of your income every month.
- Million Dollar Savings Calculator: How Long Do I Need to Save to Become a Millionaire?
How many years will it take you to accumulate $1,000,000? Use this financial calculator to find out.
- Million Dollar Savings Calculator: How Much Do I Need To Save to Become a Millionaire?
This financial calculator shows you how much you need to save each month in order to accumulate $1,000,000.
- Compound Savings Calculator: How Much Should I Save Each Year to Reach My Financial Goals?
Use this savings calculator to see how much you need to set aside each year in order to reach a specific financial goal.
- Yield on Cost Calculator
Calculate yield on cost to measure a stock’s dividend yield based on the price you originally paid for it.
- Yield to Call (YTC) Calculator
Calculate yield to call to measure a bond’s return if you were to buy it today and hold it until the call date.
- Yield to Maturity (YTM) Calculator
Calculate yield to maturity to measure a bond’s return if you were to buy it today and hold it until it matures.